Sell your Gold, Silver & Diamonds
Do you have unwanted gold, silver or gem-set jewellery at home? Do you need some extra cash?
If the answer is yes, you can visit one of our shops to exchange your items for instant cash. Simply bring your items into store, along with current identification, and we'll be happy to provide a valuation.
• Gold (yellow and white)
• Diamond rings, bracelets, necklaces
• Gem set jewellery
• Gold coins
• Gold watches
• Broken or damaged jewellery and odd earrings
If you require instant cash but do not want to permanently dispose of your jewellery or prestigious watch, pawnbroking may be a suitable solution.
We provide a convenient and discreet service that doesn't require an appointment - just pop into one of our shops to discuss your requirements.
Our pawnbroking process is simple:
1. Bring your item(s) into any of our pawnbroking shops, together with current identification.
2. Agree an amount to be loaned
3. Sign your loan agreement
4. Instant cash is available, or have the funds put directly into your bank account
5. Repay anytime within the 7 month loan agreement and collect your property.
At the end of the 7 month pawnbroking agreement with Claybrooks, you have 3 options available to you:
1. Redeem your items – come into store and pay the loan amount plus any interest accumulated and collect your goods.
2. Renew your contract – pay only the interest owed to date to renew your contract for another 7 months.
3. Take no action – your goods will be sold and you will incur no further debt.
• Loans start from £10
• You only pay for the number of days you have the loan
• Interest is fixed at 10% per month and will never increase during your agreement with us
• You can get your items back at anytime during the contract period
• You can make part-payments towards clearing your debt – this will not only reduce the amount you owe but it will also reduce the overall cost by reducing the amount of interest you pay.
• You must be over 18 years old to take out a pawnbroking loan
Jewellery & Watch Repairs
Our team of expert jewellers can repair, clean and service your precious piece of jewellery, or restore your watch to its former glory!
Our expert jewellers can provide insurance certifications.
We provide a bespoke jewellery design and manufacture service, enabling you to have a truly unique and individual piece of jewellery.
Supply & fit watch batteries
Starting from as little as £5